- Work program has now commenced on Patterson Uranium Project
- Makena’s Patterson Prospect directly borders the Patterson Lake South Discovery (“PLS”) made by Fission Energy Corp. (FCU-TSX)
- Makena currently has one of the smallest market caps of any company bordering the PLS discovery therefore has significant leverage to any developments in the area…Trading under 5 cents currently
- Added the lead geologist who found the Cigar Lake Uranium Deposit and Athabasca Basin expert, Dr. Karl Schimann to the company
- Clone gold prospect near Stewart BC drill program returned grades of 12.80 m (42ft) of 44.75g/t
Makena Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Makena”) (TSX-V: MKN) wishes to announce that operations have now commenced on the next phase on the Patterson Uranium Project in the Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan. The Patterson Property directly borders Fission Energy Corp.’s (FCU-TSX) discovery.
Negar Adam, President of Makena stated, “We are pleased to finally be back to work and have boots on the ground. This project is bordering one of the most exciting new uranium discoveries anywhere in the world in recent years. Management is optimistic that this next phase of work may validate our Patterson property, since it is in one of the most prolific uranium districts globally. We look forward to the outcome of operations and the potential impact the results may have on Makena’s future corporate growth.”
Makena also holds a 50% interest the Clone property in Stewart, B.C. To date, Makena has achieved significant drill results that returned grades of 12.80 metres (42 feet) of 44.75 grams per tonne (1.305 ounces per ton) gold, including 4.87 metres (16 feet) of 76.80 grams per tonne (2.240 ounces per tonne) gold and a 102-tonne bulk sample that returned grades of four ounces per ton or 139.2 grams per tonne gold over the 102 individually tested tonne samples.
If you would like to be added to Makena’a news distribution list please send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 1(604) 689-1733
Makena Resources Inc.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer