ICU Medical Inc.

(ICUI) Trade

By |

Profile

ICU Medical is a California-based medical equipment company that offers infusion systems, administration sets and accessories, and IV fluids to acute care customers. Historically, the company had focused almost exclusively on the sale of administration sets and consumables, which changed following its 2017 acquisition of the Hospira Infusion Systems assets from Pfizer. The firm now earns revenue through four primary segments; infusion consumables (33% 2017 pro forma sales), IV solutions (36%), infusion systems (27%), and critical care (4%). The combined entity remains primarily U.S. focused, with roughly 75% of sales coming from domestic markets and the remaining 25% from international geographies.

Contact Information

Website: www.icumed.com
Email: IR@icumed.com
Main Phone: +1 949 366-2183
Address: 951 Calle Amanecer
Address 2: Suite 10
State: CA
City / Town: San Clemente
Country: USA
Postal Code: 92673

Issuer Information

Exchange: NGS
CEO: Vivek Jain
Employees: 6802
NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing(339112)
$ 228.58 $ -5.94 (-2.53%)
Last Price 228.58 Change $ -5.94 Change % -2.53 Tick N/A
Bid N/A Bid Size 0.00 Ask N/A Ask Size 0.00
Open 235.34 High 236.66 Low 226.62 Prev Close 234.52
Last Trade Volume 268,805 52 Wk Hi 321.70 52 Wk Low 211.25
Market Cap 4.7 bi Ex-Div Date N/A Div Rate N/A Yield N/A
Shares 20,489,181.00 EPS (TTM) 4.05 PE Ratio 57.90 Exchange NGS
  Last 3 Mo Last 12 Mo
Number of Insider Trades 112 204
Number of Buys 17 49
Number of Sells 95 155
Net Activity -133930 -185169
Last 10 Buys Shares
George A. Lopez 1,000
Vivek Jain 1,000
Richard A. Costello 1,000
Scott E. Lamb 1,000
Steven C. Riggs 1,000
Last 10 Sell Shares
Robert S. Swinney 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
George A. Lopez 1,000
  Current 1 Week Ago 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago
High Target Price Estimate 295 295 295 350
Low Target Price Estimate 295 295 295 350
Mean Target Price Estimate 295 295 295 350
Standard Deviation 0 0 0 0
Date of Most Recent Estimate 05/10/18 05/10/18 05/10/18 06/13/18
  Current 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago
Strong Buy 1 1 2 2
Moderate Buy 0 0 0 0
Hold 2 2 2 2
Moderate Sell 0 0 0 0
Strong Sell 0 0 0 0
Mean Rec. 2.33 2.33 2 2