On Tuesday Oct. 16, the S&P 500 rallied by 59 points and increased by 2.15% on the news that Goldman Sachs
In addition to the low volume, the sell volume for the S&P 500 spiked just before the market closed. See chart below.
Big and impressive up days on low volume are known as sucker rallies. It’s because the specialists and market makers lead unsophisticated investors to believe that the coast is clear. Now that the S&P 500 went up on light volume the probability is high that sellers will soon come out of woodwork.
A great way to capitalize on the market’s volatility is to utilize the Bull & Bear Tracker’s GREEN and RED signals. In my Oct. 5 article, I detailed an investing strategy to utilize the Bull & Bear Tracker’s RED signal to purchase the SPXS during the last half hour of trading. As of the market’s October 16th close, those who deployed my October 5th strategy were up 7.3%. Over the same eleven-days, the S&P 500 ETF (
To better understand my math as well as to learn about the secular bear market and the recession-investing strategies that I am recommending from now through 2030, watch my recently taped two-part interview. A private pre-screening of my two-part interview, which will be broadcast on the Fox Business channel at the end of October is available NOW exclusively to BullsNBears.com’s alert subscribers. Click here to subscribe to BullsNBears.com free alerts.
Below are my most recent must-read articles pertaining to the market heading substantially lower in the coming weeks and months:
- Perfect Storm for Market to Continue; Bull & Bear Tracker’s Crash signal up 14%
- Day of Reckoning Approaching for Market, October 9, 2018
- Perfect Storm Brewing for Possible Market Crash Next Week, October 5, 2018
- Market Vulnerable due to Buyback Blackout; Bull & Bear Tracker signal now Red , October 4, 2018
- Nobel Laureate Shiller says Current Market is Eerily similar to late 1920s, October 4, 2018
- Frenzied Market Blow Off Underway, October 3, 2018
BullsNBears.com covers the research categories listed below.
- Crypto Infrastructure
- Secular Bull & Bear Markets
- Markets & Economy
- Negative Cash Flow Research
- Dollar/JPY Indicator
- Digital Economy
- Startups & Microcaps
- Non-Public Markets
- Digital Tax Impact