Turquoise Hill (TRQ) Falls 5.29% on June 22

Equities Staff  |

Shares of Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (NYSE: TRQ) moved 5.29% Wednesday.

As of 12:13:18 est, Turquoise Hill is currently sitting at $26.36 and has moved $1.48  so far today.

Turquoise Hill has moved 1.27% over the last 30 days and has a YTD change of 70.09% based on the prior day’s close.

The company expects its next earnings on 2022-07-28.

For technical charts, analysis, and more on Turquoise Hill visit the company profile.

About Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd

Turquoise Hill is an international mining company focused on the operation and continued development of the Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in Mongolia, which is the Company's principal and only material mineral resource property. Turquoise Hill's ownership of the Oyu Tolgoi mine is held through a 66% interest in Oyu Tolgoi LLC (Oyu Tolgoi); Erdenes Oyu Tolgoi LLC, a Mongolian state-owned entity, holds the remaining 34% interest.

To get more information on Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd and to follow the company's latest updates, you can visit the company's profile page here: Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd's Profile. For more news on the financial markets be sure to visit Equities News. Also, don't forget to sign-up for the Daily Fix to receive the best stories to your inbox 5 days a week.

Sources: Symbol info widget is provided by TradingView based on 15-minute-delayed prices. All other article data is provided by IEX Cloud on 15-minute delayed prices or EOD company info.

Stock price data is provided by IEX Cloud on a 15-minute delayed basis. Chart price data is provided by TradingView on a 15-minute delayed basis.

DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer

Trending Articles

Investors Must Understand 5G Wireless Growth Wave: Jeff Kagan
'Goldilocks' Stocks Will Define This Decade
What You Need To Know About Bear Markets
Is Your iPhone Already Obsolete?

Market Movers

Sponsored Financial Content