Full IPO calendar HERE
Week of Sept 28th Ranked by IPO Size
(1) Based in Nashville, TN, Surgery Partners (SGRY) scheduled a $250 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $1.18 billion at a price range midpoint of $24.50 for Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015.
SGRY is a leading healthcare services company with a differentiated outpatient delivery model focused on providing high quality, cost effective solutions for surgical and related ancillary care in support of SGRY’s patients and physicians.
Founded in 2004, SGRY is now one of the largest and fastest growing surgical services businesses in the country.
(2) Based in St. Helier, Jersey, NovoCure (NVCR) scheduled a $344 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $2.4 billion at a price range midpoint of $27.50 for Friday, Oct. 2, 2015.
NVCR is a commercial-stage oncology company developing a novel, proprietary therapy called TTFields for the treatment of solid tumor cancers.
TTFields is a low-toxicity anti-mitotic treatment that uses low-intensity, intermediate frequency, alternating electric fields to exert physical forces on key molecules inside cancer cells, disrupting the basic machinery necessary for normal cell division, leading to cancer cell death.
(3) Based in Richmond, VA, Performance Food Group (PFGC) scheduled a $341 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $2.35 billion at a price range midpoint of $23.50 for Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015.
PFGC is the third largest player by revenue in the growing $240 billion U.S. foodservice distribution industry, which supplies the diverse $640 billion U.S. “food-away-from-home” industry.
PFGC markets and distribute approximately 150,000 food and food-related products from 68 distribution centers to over 150,000 customer locations across the United States.
(4) Based in Berkeley Heights, NJ, Edge Therapeutics (EDGE) scheduled an $85 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $388 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday Oct. 1, 2015.
EDGE is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize novel, hospital-based therapies capable of transforming treatment paradigms in the management of acute, life-threatening conditions.
EDGE’s initial product candidates target rare, acute, life-threatening neurological conditions for which EDGE believes the approved existing therapies are inadequate.
(5) Based in Austin, TX, Mirna Therapeutics (MIRN) scheduled a $65 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $234 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2015.
MIRN is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a broad pipeline of microRNA-based oncology therapeutics. microRNAs are naturally occurring, short ribonucleic acid, or RNA, molecules, or oligonucleotides, that play a critical role in regulating key biological pathways.
Misexpression of even a single microRNA can contribute to disease development and tumor suppressor microRNAs are commonly reduced in cancer.
(6) Based in Wenling, China, Fuling Global (FORK) scheduled a $30 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $100 million at a price range midpoint of $6 for Thursday, Oct. 1, 2015. Best efforts
FORK’s environmentally conscious disposable plastic food service products are used by McDonald's, Subway, Wendy’s, Burger King, KFC (China only), Walmart, McKesson, Woolworths and more than one hundred other customers.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer