IPO calendar HERE
Largest IPO first
(1) Based in Foothill Ranch, California, loanDepot (LDI) scheduled a $510 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $2.5 billion (fully diluted) at a price range midpoint of $17 for Friday, Nov. 13 2015.
LDI is a leading technology-enabled U.S. consumer lending platform. LDI launched its business in 2010 to provide credit solutions to consumers who were not satisfied with the service offered by banks and other traditional market participants.
LDI is the nation’s second largest direct-to-consumer non-bank originator by annual funded loan amount and facilitated over $50 billion in total funding since inception.
(2) Based in Singapore, Wave Life Sciences Pte Ltd. (WVE) scheduled an $80 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $319 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015.
WVE is a preclinical biopharmaceutical company with an innovative and proprietary synthetic chemistry drug development platform that WVE is using to design, develop and commercialize a broad pipeline of first-in-class or best-in-class nucleic acid therapeutic candidates.
Nucleic acid therapeutics have the potential to address diseases that have been difficult to treat with small molecule drugs or biologics.
(3) Based in Cambridge, MA, Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $412 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Wednesday, Nov. 11 2015.
VYGR is a clinical-stage gene therapy company focused on developing life-changing treatments for patients suffering from severe diseases of the central nervous system, or CNS.
VYGR focuses on CNS diseases where it believes that an adeno-associated virus, or AAV, gene therapy approach that either increases or decreases the production of a specific protein can slow or reduce the symptoms experienced by patients, and therefore have a clinically meaningful impact.
(4) Based in Salt Lake City, UT, Instructure (INST) scheduled a $75 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $449 million at a price range midpoint of $17 for Friday, Nov. 13, 2015.
INST provides an innovative, cloud-based learning management platform for academic institutions and companies worldwide.
INST built its learning management applications, Canvas, for the education market, and Bridge, for the corporate market, to enable its customers to easily develop, deliver and manage engaging face-to-face and online learning experiences.
(5) Based in Saint Genis Pouilly, France, Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.(AAAP) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $617 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015.
AAAP is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company that develops, produces and commercializes molecular nuclear medicine, or MNM, products.
MNM is a medical specialty that uses trace amounts of radioactive compounds to treat diseases such as cancer and create functional images of organs and lesions
(6) Based in Wichita, Kansas, Equity Bancshares (EQBK) scheduled a $41 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $154 million at a price range midpoint of $23 for Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015.
EQBK is a bank holding company headquartered in Wichita, Kansas. EQBK’s wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Equity Bank, provides a broad range of financial services primarily to businesses and business owners as well as individuals through its network of 25 full service branches located in Kansas and Missouri.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer