Week of May 18, six new IPOs raising $1 billion
Full IPO calendar & reports HERE
(1) Based in Jacksonville, FL,Black Knight Financial Services (BKFS) scheduled a $400 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $3.5 billion at a price range midpoint of $23.50 for Wednesady, May 20, 2015.
BKFS is a leading provider of integrated technology, workflow automation and data and analytics to the mortgage industry.
BKFS’s solutions facilitate and automate many of the mission-critical business processes across the entire mortgage loan life cycle, from origination until asset disposition.
(2) Based in Wakefield, MA,Press Ganey Holdings, Inc. (PGND) scheduled a $205 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $1.2 billion at a price range midpoint of $23 for Thursday, May 21, 2015.
PGND is a leading provider of patient experience measurement, performance analytics and strategic advisory solutions for healthcare organizations across the continuum of care.
PGND’s mission is to help healthcare organizations reduce patient suffering and improve clinical quality, safety and the patient experience.
(3) Based in Shanghai, China,Baozun (BZUN) scheduled a $143 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $632 million at a price range midpoint of $13 for Thursday, May 21, 2015.
In China, warehousing & fulfillment, customer service, closeouts for leading brands.
BZUN is the leading brand e-commerce solutions provider in China, with a market share of approximately 20% as measured by transaction value in 2014, according to the iResearch Report.
BZUN’s integrated brand e-commerce capabilities encompass all aspects of the e-commerce value chain covering IT solutions, store operations, digital marketing, customer services, warehousing and fulfillment.
(4) Based in Franklin, TN,Community Healthcare Trust (CHTC) scheduled a $125 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $131 million at a price range midpoint of $20 for the week of May 18, 2015.
CHTC is a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company that was recently organized as a Maryland corporation to acquire and own properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers in Non-Urban markets.
(5) Based in Ottawa, Canada,Shopify (SHOP) scheduled a $100 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $968 million at a price range midpoint of $13 for Thursday, May 21, 2015.
Shopify provides a leading cloud-based commerce platform designed for small and medium-sized businesses.
Merchants use SHOP’s software to run their business across all of their sales channels, including web, tablet and mobile storefronts, social media storefronts, and brick-and-mortar and pop-up shops.
(6) Based in Kahului, HI,Code Rebel (CDRB) scheduled a $10 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $63 million at a price range midpoint of $5 for Tuesday, May 19, 2015. 'best efforts' offering.
CDRB develops, markets and licenses its proprietary iRAPP® terminal services products that allow users of Windows-based PCs and Macs to simultaneously access programs on their PCs and Macs through a single device using a single monitor, mouse and keyboard.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer