IPO calendar HERE
Ranked by IPO size
(1) Based in Bethesda, MD,TerraForm Global (GLBL) scheduled a $1.1 billion IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $3.6 billion at a price range midpoint of $20 for Friday, July 31, 2015.
GLBL is a high-growth, globally diversified renewable energy company that owns long-term contracted wind, solar and hydro-electric power plants.
GLBL’s business objective is to increase its dividend to stockholders by continuing to acquire, from SunEdison and unaffiliated third parties, clean power generation assets that produce high-quality, long-term contracted cash flows, primarily by serving utility and commercial customers with strong credit profiles
(2) Based in Pittsburgh, PA,NEP Group (NEPS) scheduled a $208 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $603 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Friday, July 31, 2015.
NEPG the largest global outsourced provider of comprehensive live and broadcast production solutions, with leading market positions in the United States, Europe and Australia.
NEPG serves the premium sports, entertainment and other live event production markets, where NEPG offers mission-critical outsourced solutions, including remote production, studio production, video display and host broadcasting.
(3) Based in Kifissia Athens, Greece,Poseidon Containers Holdings (PCON) scheduled a $231 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $517 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, July 30, 2015.
PCON is Poseidon Containers Holdings Corp., a leading independent owner and operator of containerships with a diversified and fuel-efficient fleet of containerships.
(4) Based in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA,NantKwest (NK) scheduled a $151 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $1.7 billion at a price range midpoint of $21.50 for Tuesday, July 28, 2015.
NK is a pioneering clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on harnessing the power of the innate immune system by using the natural killer cell to treat cancer, infectious diseases and inflammatory diseases.
(5) Based in High Point, NC,vTv Therapeutics (VTVT) scheduled a $125 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $520 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Thursday, July 30, 2015.
VTVT is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of orally administered small molecule drug candidates to fill significant unmet medical needs.
VTVT has a powerful pipeline of clinical drug candidates, led by its programs for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease (“AD”) and type 2 diabetes.
(6) Based in Charlotte, NC,RiverBanc Multifamily Investors (RMI) scheduled a $76 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $132 million at a price range midpoint of $20 for Friday, July 31 2015.
RMI was recently formed to succeed the business of its Predecessor, whereby RMI will acquire and manage a diverse portfolio of structured investments in multifamily apartment communities.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer