There are seven stocks set to debut for the week of February 9, expected to raise $9 billion in capital. IPO Calendar with recommendations/reports HERE
In order of largest first.
(1) Based in Bowie, MD, Inovalon Holdings (INOV) scheduled a $500 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $3.3 billion at a price range midpoint of $22.50 for Thursday, Feb. 12, 2015.
INOV is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and improvement in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape.
INOV's powerful platform drives high-value impact, improving quality and economics for health plans, hospitals, physicians, patients, pharmaceutical companies, and researchers.
(2) Based in New York, NY, Sol-Wind Renewable Power, LP (SLWD) scheduled a $174 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $400 million at a price range midpoint of $20 for Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015.
SLWD is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed to own, acquire, invest in and manage operating solar and wind power generation assets.
These assets generate power for retail, municipal, utility and commercial customers under long-term PPAs that generate stable, long-term contracted cash flows.
SLWD’s objective is to pay a consistent and growing cash distribution to its unitholders on a long-term basis.
(3) Based in Beaverton, OR, Great Ajax (AJX) scheduled a $93 million IPO on the NYSE with a market capitalization of $260 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Friday, Feb. 13, 2015.
AJX is a Maryland corporation that focuses primarily on acquiring, investing in and managing a portfolio of re-performing and non-performing mortgage loans secured by single-family residences and, to a lesser extent, single-family properties.
AJX also invests in loans secured by multi-family residential and commercial mixed use retail/residential properties, as well as in the properties directly.
(4) Based in an Francisco, CA, Invitae (NVTA) scheduled a $75 million IPO on the NYSE with a market capitalization of $417 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Thursday, Feb. 12, 2015.
NVTA's mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medical practice to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people.
NVTA’s goal is to aggregate most of the world's genetic tests into a single service with higher quality, faster turnaround time and lower price than many single gene tests today.
(5) Based in Hampton, New Jersey,Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) scheduled a $60 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $179 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Friday, Feb. 13, 2015.
BLPH is a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing innovative products at the intersection of drugs and devices that address significant unmet medical needs in the treatment of cardiopulmonary and cardiac diseases.
BLPH has two programs in advanced clinical development.
(6) Based in Vista, CA, AutoGenomics (AGMX) scheduled a $45 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $123 million at a price range midpoint of $12 for Wednesday, Feb.11, 2015.
AGMX is a commercial stage molecular diagnostics company offering an innovative and proprietary technology platform to clinical reference laboratories, specialty clinics and hospital laboratories.
AGMX’s platform consists of a family of multiplexing INFINITI analyzers, an extensive and expanding menu of genetic test panels, and proprietary microarrays, reagent modules and other related consumables.
(7) Based in Nashville, TN, Avenue Financial Holdings (AVNU) scheduled a $30 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $120 million at a price range midpoint of $12 for Wednesday, Feb. 11, 2015.
AVNU is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. AVNU was formed as a single-bank holding company in October 2006 and operate primarily through its subsidiary, Avenue Bank.
AVNU’s operations are concentrated in the Nashville MSA and provide a range of financial services through its five locations (four of which are retail branches) and a limited deposit courier service (mobile branch) for select commercial banking clients.
Holdovers from last week
(a) Based in Burlington, MA, Infraredx (REDX) scheduled a $56 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $199 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for the week of February 9, 2015.
REDX is a cardiovascular imaging company advancing the diagnosis and treatment of coronary artery disease, the world’s leading cause of death according to the World Health Organization.
In 2012, REDX completed a 13-year development effort and began commercializing a U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, cleared optical catheter that utilizes near-infrared spectroscopy, or NIRS, to determine if a patient has cholesterol-rich, lipid core coronary plaques, or LCPs.
(b) Based in Lexington, MA,Inotek Pharmaceuticals (ITEK) scheduled a $65 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $191 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for the week of February 9, 2015.
ITEK is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for glaucoma.
Glaucoma is a disease of the eye that is typically characterized by structural evidence of optic nerve damage, vision loss and consistently elevated intraocular pressure, or IOP.
(c) Based in Waltham, MA,EyeGate Pharmaceuticals (EYEG) scheduled a $7.8 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $48 million at a price range midpoint of $7 for the week of February 9, 2015.
EYEG is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company that is focused on developing and commercializing therapeutics and drug delivery systems for treating diseases of the eye.
EGP-437, EYEG’s first and only product in clinical trials, incorporates a reformulated topically active corticosteroid, dexamethasone phosphate, that is delivered into the ocular tissues through its proprietary innovative drug delivery system, the EyeGate® II Delivery System.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer