Full IPO calendar HERE
Ranked by IPO size
(1) Based in San Francisco, CA,Sunrun (RUN) scheduled a $251 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $1.4 billion at a price range midpoint of $14 for Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015.
RUN’s mission is to provide homeowners with clean, affordable solar energy and a best-in-class customer experience.
In 2007, RUN pioneered the residential solar service model, creating a hassle-free, low-cost solution for homeowners seeking to lower their energy bills.
Compare with SCTY and VSLR..
(2) Based in Philadelphia, PA,Philadelphia Energy Solutions (PESC) scheduled a $250 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $488 million at a price range midpoint of $16.50 for Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015.
Following the completion of this offering, PESC will be a holding company with two operating subsidiaries, Refining and Logistics, that operate its refining and logistics business segments, respectively.
Refining is a merchant refiner and marketer that operates the 190,000 bpd Girard Point facility and the 145,000 bpd Point Breeze facility (collectively, the "Philadelphia refining complex") on a 1,300 acre site.
The Philadelphia refining complex is the largest refining complex in PADD I and the 10th largest in the United States.
(3) Based in Austin, TX,Amplify Snack Brands (BETR) scheduled a $225 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $1.1 billion at a price range midpoint of $15 for Wednesday, August 5, 2015.
BETR is a high growth, snack food company focused on developing and marketing brands and products that appeal to consumers’ growing preference for Better-For-You (BFY) snacks.
BETR’s anchor brand, SkinnyPop, is a rapidly growing, highly profitable and market leading BFY RTE popcorn brand.
Through its simple, major allergen-free and non-GMO ingredients, SkinnyPop embodies BETR’s BFY mission and has amassed a loyal and growing customer base across a wide range of food distribution channels in the United States.
(4) Based in Newington, NH,Planet Fitness (PLNT) scheduled a $203 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $529 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, August 6, 2015.
PLNT one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States by number of members and locations, with a highly recognized national brand.
(5) Based in Brisbane, CA,Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT) scheduled a $125 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $585 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, Aug. 6, 2015.
AIMT is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company advancing a new therapeutic approach, including the development of proprietary product candidates, for the treatment of peanut and other food allergies.
It is estimated that over 30 million people in the United States and Europe have a food allergy, with peanut allergy being the most prevalent and most commonly associated with severe outcomes and life-threatening events.
(6) Based in Sandyford, Dublin 18, Ireland,GC Aesthetics plc (GCAA) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $242 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Thursday, August 6, 2015.
GCAA is a leading pure-play female aesthetics company committed to becoming the trusted brand and partner for women seeking to look healthy, youthful, vibrant and beautiful, and to feel confident about themselves throughout their lifetime.
To date, GCAA has generated significant growth by focusing on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of one of the broadest ranges of implant products, principally silicone breast implants.
(7) Based in Devon, PA,Zynerba Pharmeceuticals (ZYNE) scheduled a $42 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $122 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2015.
ZYNE is a ten-year-old specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary next-generation synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery.
ZYNE is evaluating two patent-protected product candidates, ZYN002 and ZYN001, in five indications. ZYNE intends to study ZYN002 in patients with refractory epilepsy, Fragile X syndrome, or FXS, and osteoarthritis, or OA.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer