Full IPO calendar & reports HERE
Ranked by IPO size
(1) Based in Elmsford, NY,Party City Holdco (PRTY) scheduled a $350 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $1.86 billion at a price range midpoint of $16 for Thursday, April 16, 2015.
PRTY is the leading party goods retailer by revenue in North America and, it believes, the largest vertically integrated supplier of decorated party goods globally by revenue with multiple levers to drive future growth across channels, products and geographies.
(2) Based in New York, NY,Virtu Financial (VIRT) scheduled a $298 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $2.5 billion at a price range midpoint of $18 for Thursday, April 16, 2015.
VIRT is a leading technology-enabled market maker and liquidity provider to the global financial markets.
Note: VIRT was postponed last year after the release of Michael Lewis' book "Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt", which questioned whether markets were rigged in favor of high-frequency traders
(3) Based in Brooklyn, NY,Etsy (ETSY) scheduled a $250 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $1.67 billion at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, April 16, 2015.
ETSY operates a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
Handmade goods are the foundation of ETSY’s marketplace
(4) Based in Austin, TX,XBiotech (XBIT) scheduled a $76 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $609 million at a price range midpoint of $19 for the week of April 13, 2015. "Best efforts" all or none.
XBIT is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering.
(5) Based in Berkeley, CA,Aduro Biotech (ADRO) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $857 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, April 16, 2015.
ADRO is a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company focused on the development of first-in-class technology platforms designed to stimulate robust and durable immune responses against cancer.
ADRO’s lead product candidate is in a randomized controlled Phase 2b clinical trial in metastatic pancreatic cancer.
Immuno-oncology encompasses a class of therapies that leverage the patient’s immune system to slow the growth and spread of, or eliminate, tumor cells.
(6) Based in San Diego, CA,Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) scheduled a $60 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $190 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
CDTX is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel anti-infectives for the treatment of diseases that are inadequately addressed by current standard of care therapies.
CD101 is an echinocandin—a proven class of antifungals. CDTX’s initial proprietary product candidates are formulations of CDTX’s novel compound, CD101, for the treatment of serious fungal infections.
(7) Based in Coralville, IA,KemPharm (KMPH) scheduled a $52 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $160 million at a price range midpoint of $13 for Thursday, April 16, 2015.
KMPH is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of proprietary prodrugs that KMPH believes will be improved versions of widely prescribed, approved drugs.
KMPH employs its Ligand Activated Therapy, or LAT, platform technology to create KMPH’s prodrugs, each of which is a new molecular entity, or NME, and therefore may be eligible for composition-of-matter patent protection.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer