Podcast with Bob Larsen
Boomers are sitting on top of a volcano that is about to blow. They are losing millions of $, and they are totally unaware of what is happening: they’re sitting on top of a volcano that is about to blow in the insurance industry.
Join Bob as he explains how and why eight major insurance companies are at this point of near-explosion.
- Why, after hundreds of years, would insurance companies increase the expenses inside of their life policies?
- Why have these insurance companies chosen policies issued between the years 1990-2009?
- How come baby boomers with life insurance are particularly vulnerable?
- Why is it essential for baby boomers to have a financial analysis on their life insurance policies?
- What is the benefit of the analysis?
- What should people consider when they’re buying life insurance?
Related: Don’t Miss the Diamonds in Your Own Backyard
Related: Getting Started with Your Life Settlement