Relevium Technologies Inc. (CSE:RLV), a company that focuses on the acquisition of innovative products, technologies and/or businesses relating to musculoskeletal function, aims to decrease recovery time from injuries and improve overall fitness performance, has announced the formation of its new corporate advisory board. This new advisory board consists of several individuals with a wealth of experience in sports therapy, functional movement and consumer goods marketing, and their aim is to assist with the selection, negotiation and integration of potential business acquisitions.
Relevium Technologies’ new advisory board includes:
- Aurelio Useche MBA. CPA. CMA. ICD.D. With over 20 years of senior management experience in private and publicly traded corporations, Useche will provide guidance and support over the M&A activities of the company.
- Enrique Fidalgo, BSPC. A trained Functional Movement Specialist, Fidalgo will provide guidance and support over the sports performance segment of the business.
- Jay A. Kiss, N.D. Kiss is founder of SPC Physio. He will provide guidance and support over the pain management and injury recovery segment of the business.
- Mackendy Begin LLB. Begin is co-founder of Virtual & Business Group Executive Strategy Consultant and a Managing Partner at REDBARLO Productions
“Relevium’s corporate strategy leverages a growing demand in the Health and Wellness sector,” said Leena Lakdawala, CEO of Relevium. “Our company intends to deliver a combined product offering that combines technologies that address each of the three market segments identified in our corporate strategy. Relevium’s advisory board will work closely with management in the evaluation of new opportunities, in addition to providing management with expertise in the fields of Pain, Recovery and Performance.”
Currently, the company holds patented intellectual property that involves the use of magnetic fields for on direct-to-consumer wearables. Relevium offers several different devices, containing magnets, that fit on specific parts of the body. Backed by clinical studies, placement is optimized to increase blood stimulation and effectively diminishing pain. The company plans to launch a new product line during fiscal 2016, initially through Direct-to-Consumer retail via e-commerce.
The company has announced several operational milestones, including:
- Coverage by Ubika Research, a Toronto based investment research firm with extensive experience of covering small-cap stocks.
- Appointing Lakdawala as a director and Mr. André Godin as a director and Chairman of the Board.
- Appointing Michel Timperio to the board of directors.
- Successful completion of its 2015 AGM and passing all of its corporate resolutions, including changing its name to Relevium Technologies Inc.
Through the appointment of several key members of their leadership and advisory teams, Relevium continues to strengthen their brand. With a strong team of experts and an innovative patented intellectual property, the company is positioned to emerge as a leader in the pain relief technology market.
For more information about Relevium Technologies, visit www.releviumcorp.com.
Disclosure: In the purview of Section 17(B) of the Securities Act of
1933 and in the interest of full disclosure, we call the reader's
attention to the fact that Equities.com, Inc. may be compensated by the
companies profiled in the Spotlight Companies section. The purpose of
these profiles is to provide awareness of these companies to investors
in the micro, small-cap and growth equity community and should not in
any way come across as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold these
securities. Equities.com is not a registered broker, broker dealer,
investment advisor, analyst, investment banker or underwriter. All
profiles are based on information that is available to the public. The
information contained herein should not be considered to be
all-inclusive and is not guaranteed by Equities.com to be free from
misstatement or errors. Readers are reminded to do their own due
diligence when researching any companies mentioned on this website.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer