IPO calendar HERE
Listed in order of size.
(1) Based in Greenwich, CT,LoanCore Realty Trust (LCRT) scheduled a $300 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $505 million at a price range midpoint of $20 for Wednesday, July 1 2015.
LCRT is a commercial real estate finance company that originates, invests in and manages commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate-related assets.
LCRT’s objective is to provide attractive long-term returns to its investors through distributions and capital appreciation.
(2) Based in Bedford, MA,ConforMIS (CFMS) scheduled a $135 million IPO on Nasdaq a market capitalization of $586 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Wednesday, July 1, 2015.
CFMS is a medical technology company that uses its proprietary iFit Image-to-Implant technology platform to develop, manufacture and sell joint replacement implants that are individually sized and shaped, which CFMS refers to as customized, to fit each patient's unique anatomy.
(3) Based in Purchase, NY,Teladoc (TDOC) scheduled a $112 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $573 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Wednesday, July 1, 2015.
TDOC is the nation's first and largest telehealth platform, delivering on-demand healthcare anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices, the internet, video and phone.
TDOC’s solution connects its Members, with its over 1,100 board-certified physicians and behavioral health professionals who treat a wide range of conditions and cases from acute diagnoses such as upper respiratory infection, urinary tract infection and sinusitis to dermatological conditions, anxiety and smoking cessation.
(4) Based in San Carlos, CA,Natera (NTRA) scheduled a $100 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $715 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Thursday, July 2, 2015.
NTRA is a rapidly growing diagnostics company with proprietary molecular and bioinformatics technology that NTRA is deploying to change the management of genetic disease worldwide.
NTRA’s novel molecular assays reliably measure many informative regions across the genome from samples as small as a single cell.
(5) Based in Auburn Hills, MI,Unique Fabricating (UFAB) scheduled a $17 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $78 million at a price range midpoint of $9 for the week of June 29, 2015.
UFAB is engaged in the engineering and manufacture of multi-material foam, rubber, and plastic components utilized in noise, vibration and harshness, acoustical management, water and air sealing, decorative and other functional applications.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer