IPO calendar HERE
April 27th wk IPOs, ranked by IPO size
(1) Based in Houston, TX, Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (BSM) scheduled a $450 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $1.9 billion at a price range midpoint of $20 for Friday, May 1, 2015.
BSM is one of the largest owners of oil and natural gas mineral interests in the United States.
BSM’s principal business is maximizing the value of its existing portfolio of mineral and royalty assets through active management and expanding its asset base through acquisitions of additional mineral and royalty interests.
(2) Based in Bethesda, MD,Enviva Partners, LP (EVA) scheduled a $200 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $238 million at a price range midpoint of $20 for Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
EVA is the world’s largest supplier by production capacity of utility-grade wood pellets to major power generators.
Since EVA’s entry into this business in 2010, EVA has executed multiple long-term, take-or-pay off-take contracts with creditworthy customers and have built and acquired the production and terminaling capacity necessary to serve them.
(3) Based in Cambridge, MA,Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) scheduled a $115 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $398 million at a price range midpoint of $16 for Thursday, April 30, 2015.
BPMC is a biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of patients with genomically defined diseases driven by abnormal kinase activation.
BPMC’s approach is to systematically and reproducibly identify kinases that are drivers of genomically defined diseases and to craft drug candidates with therapeutic windows that provide significant and durable clinical responses to patients.
(4) Based in Burlington, MA,CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $210 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Friday, May 1, 2015.
CLCD is a Phase 3 clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is developing an innovative and proprietary small molecule for the acute treatment of migraine headaches.
CLCD’s product candidates utilize the first new mechanism of action in the last twenty years, which CLCD believes could address the unmet needs of migraine patients, including those with cardiovascular risk factors or stable cardiovascular disease and those who are dissatisfied with existing therapies.
(5) Based in Gaithersburg, MD,OpGen (OPGN) scheduled a $15 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $64 million at a price range midpoint of $6 for the week of April 27, 2015.
OPGN is an early commercial stage company using molecular testing and bioinformatics to assist healthcare providers to combat multi-drug-resistant bacterial infections.
OPGN’s products and services are designed to enable healthcare providers to rapidly identify hospital patients who are colonized or infected with life threatening, multi-drug-resistant organisms, or MDROs.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer