The first quarter of the trading year has been, to put it mildly, dramatic. While the bullish market remains intact for the time being, the threat of greater volatility looms on the horizon. To defend against economic uncertainty, it is important to research, learn about emerging companies and expand one’s knowledge base. What better way to do that than from the driver’s seat of a Porsche?
Investors can do just that at the Equities 2018 Spring Investor Wealth Conference on April 18.
This premier Investor Wealth event, held at the Porsche Experience Center in Carson, California, will explore innovative trends and companies across the investing landscape. The conference agenda features a range of leaders in cryptocurrency, fintech, robotics, medtech, quantitative funds, real estate and social investing. It is no secret that technology is creating shifts within previously defined sectors, and Equities has selected some of the trailblazers at the forefront of these important changes to participate.
Furthermore, the groundbreaking trends and disruptive innovations of tomorrow are often initially nurtured in the microcap world, and this conference assembles a diverse spectrum of such sophisticated thinkers.
Attending companies include:
- WRIT Media (WRIT): WRIT is a diversified media and software company whose operations include digital currency software development, including trading platforms and Blockchain solutions, content production and distribution; and video game distribution via mobile platforms.
- Cavitation Technologies, Inc. (CVAT): Founded in 2007, the company designs and manufactures innovative flow-through devices and systems, as well as develops processing technologies for use in edible oil refining, renewable fuel production, water treatment, and alcoholic beverage enhancement. The company’s patented Nano Reactor® systems and various technologies have over 30 patents issued and filed both domestically and abroad.
- GTX Corp (GTXO): At GTX Corp, they keep you connected to who and what matters most with a suite of GPS tracking location-based services. Their Internet of Things (IoT) Personal Location Services (PLS) platform provides solutions ranging from smart, wearable GPS technology, 2-way GPS tracking devices and mobile smartphone tracking apps. Each of their patented tracking methods provide continuous, real-time location coordinates rendered on a map on our customized portal. Whether you are looking for an app to track your teenager, a GPS SmartSole® – think Dr. Scholl’s meets LoJack – to track a wandering loved one, or a custom tracking system, their proprietary global IoT Machine to Machine (M2M) monitoring platform of hardware, software and connectivity is your one-stop shop for knowing where is.
- SinglePoint, Inc. (SING): SinglePoint has transformed from a full-service mobile technology provider to a publicly-traded holding company. Through diversification into horizontal markets, SinglePoint builds its portfolio by acquiring an interest in undervalued subsidiaries, thereby providing a rich, diversified holding base. At SinglePoint, they research opportunities where they can be active within the company and influence strategy and direction. Target companies are undervalued, cash-flow positive, with high potential and verified assets. SinglePoint acquires and works with key company management to grow successful candidate companies.
- Skeena Resources Limited (SKE:CA): Skeena Resources Limited is a junior Canadian mining exploration company focused on developing prospective precious and base metal properties in the Golden Triangle of northwest British Columbia, Canada. The Company’s primary activities are the exploration and development of the past-producing Snip gold mine and the recently optioned Eskay Creek gold-silver mine, both acquired from Barrick. In addition, the Company is performing preliminary exploration on the past-producing Porter Idaho silver mine and has completed a Preliminary Economic Assessment on the GJ copper-gold porphyry project. Skeena’s management includes a highly experienced team of mine-finders, including Ron Netolitzky, Chairman of the Board.
Each company will provide insight into their business models, discuss coming trends and innovations for 2018 and explore the exciting potential within their respective sectors. Conference attendees will also have crucial networking time, an investor pitch session and access to a panel on “Impact, Influence and Investing” moderated by former NFL player-turned-CEOJack Brewer of the Brewer Group. In addition, Ash Kumra of YOUNGRY, a mentor platform designed to help entrepreneurs receive guidance, will also host a panel on entertainment technology.
In addition to these industry insights, each conference attendee will be registered to win a free 90-minute driving experience with a Porsche Driving Coach. Winners can choose a Porsche model of their choice and cruise around one of the center’s several tracks, including a handling circuit with flowing corners, an off-road course and an acceleration straight featuring a replica of the Karussell, the famous banked curve of the German Grand Prix.
Non-winners won’t be left out of all the fun. All attendees will have access to the Porsche Simulator Lab, which recreates the adrenaline rush of racing in a virtual setting. The simulator, featuring 15 thrilling track options, allows drivers to test their skills one-on-one or engage in group competitions.
Conference tickets include a full American breakfast, Italian osteria lunch and afternoon premium beer and wine service with hors d’oeuvres of deluxe cheeses and charcuterie on the Porsche Speedster Patio.
Spring is the perfect time to feel the wind in your hair and find new investment ideas to put into practice. Those interested in the conference can register here.