Full IPO calendar HERE
Week of Oct. 5th: Ranked by IPO size
(1) Based in Hamilton, Bermuda, Digicel Group Ltd (DCEL) scheduled a $1.8 billion IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $4.6 billion at a price range midpoint of $14.50 for Thursday, Oct. 8, 2015.
DCEL is a leading provider of communications services in the Caribbean and South Pacific regions. DCEL provides a comprehensive range of mobile communications, Business Solutions, Cable TV and Broadband and other related products and services to retail, corporate (including small and medium-sized enterprises) and government customers.
Digicel currently provides mobile communications services to 13.6 million subscribers in 31 markets with an aggregate population of approximately 32 million people.
(2) Based in Mountain View, CA, Pure Storage (PSTG) scheduled a $425 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $2.7 billion at a price range midpoint of $17 for Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2015.
PSTG’s mission is to deliver data storage that transforms business through a dramatic increase in performance and reduction in complexity and costs.
PSTG’s innovative technology replaces storage systems designed for mechanical disk with all-flash systems optimized end-to-end for solid-state memory.
At the same time, PSTG’s innovative business model replaces the traditional forklift upgrade cycle with an evergreen storage model of hardware and software upgrades and maintenance.
(3) Based in Littleton, CO, CPI Card Group (PMTS) scheduled a $300 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $858 million at a price range midpoint of $17 for Thursday, Oct. 8, 2015.
PMTS is a leading provider of comprehensive Financial Payment Card solutions in North America.
PMTS defines Financial Payment Cards as credit, debit and Prepaid Debit Cards issued on the networks of the Payment Card Brands (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) and Interac (in Canada).
(4) Based in South San Francisco, CA, CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX) scheduled a $97 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $524 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, Oct. 8, 2015.
CTMX is an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company pioneering a novel class of antibody therapeutics based on its Probody technology platform.
CTMX is using its platform to create proprietary cancer immunotherapies against clinically-validated targets as well as to develop first-in-class cancer therapeutics against novel targets.
CTMX believes that its Probody platform will allow CTMC to improve the combined efficacy and safety profile, or therapeutic window, of monoclonal antibody modalities including cancer immunotherapies, antibody drug conjugates (“ADCs”) and T-cell-recruiting bispecific antibodies.
(5) Based in Malvern, PA, Aclaris Therapeutics (ACRS) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $291 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Wednesday, October 7, 2015.
ACRS is a clinical-stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing innovative and differentiated topical drugs to address significant unmet needs in dermatology.
ACRS’s lead drug candidate, A-101, is a proprietary high-concentration hydrogen peroxide topical solution that ACRS is developing as a prescription treatment for seborrheic keratosis, or SK, a common non-malignant skin tumor.
(6) Based in Houston, TX, Allegiance Bancshares (ABTX) scheduled a $60 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $286 million at a price range midpoint of $23 for Thursday, Oct. 8, 2015.
ABTX is a Texas corporation and a registered bank holding company headquartered in Houston, Texas. Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Allegiance Bank, ABTX provides a diversified range of commercial banking services primarily to Houston metropolitan area-based small to medium-sized businesses and individual customers.
(7) Based in Wenling, China, Fuling Global (FORK) scheduled a $30 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $100 million at a price range midpoint of $6 for Friday, Oct. 9, 2015. Best efforts
FORK’s environmentally conscious disposable plastic food service products are used by McDonald's, Subway, Wendy’s, Burger King, KFC (China only), Walmart, McKesson, Woolworths and more than one hundred other customers.
(8) Based in Tucson, AZ, SynCardia Systems (TAHT) scheduled a $28 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $86 million at a price range midpoint of $11 for the week of October 5, 2015.
TAHT is a medical technology company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing the SynCardia temporary Total Artificial Heart, or TAH-t, an implantable system designed to assume the full function of a failed human heart in patients suffering from advanced heart failure.
(9) Based in Baltimore, MD, Cerecor (CERC) scheduled a $28 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $58 million at a price range midpoint of $6.50 for the week of October 5, 2015.
CERC is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with the goal of becoming a leader in the development of innovative drugs that make a difference in the lives of patients with neurological and psychiatric disorders.
CERC has a portfolio of clinical and preclinical compounds that CERC believes are best-in-class due to their unique mechanism of action and where human proof of concept has been established for the compound or the target.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer