Full IPO calendar & reports HERE
(1) Based in Harrisburg, PA, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings (OLLI) scheduled a $125 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $800 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Thursday, July 16, 2015.
OLLI are a highly differentiated and fast-growing, extreme value retailer of brand name merchandise at drastically reduced prices. Known for its assortment of “Good Stuff Cheap,” OLLI offers customers a broad selection of brand name products, including housewares, food, books and stationery, bed and bath, floor coverings, toys and hardware.
Since opening the first store in Mechanicsburg, PA, OLLI expanded throughout the Eastern half of the United States.
From the time Mr. Butler assumed his current position as President and Chief Executive Officer in 2003, we have grown from operating 28 stores in three states to 187 stores in 16 states as of June 30, 2015.
(2) Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, ProNAi Therapeutics (DNAI) scheduled a $100 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $410 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, July 16, 2015.
DNAI is a clinical-stage oncology company pioneering a novel class of therapeutics based on its proprietary DNA interference (DNAi) technology platform.
DNAI’s vision is to be the leader in developing and commercializing a portfolio of DNAi-based therapies to deliver extraordinary therapeutic outcomes that dramatically change patients’ lives.
The core of DNAI’s scientific expertise is its understanding of DNAi oligonucleotides, which are rationally designed DNA sequences that modulate the transcription of oncogenes known to be involved in cancer cell survival and proliferation.
(3) Based in Boston, MA, Rapid7 (RPD) scheduled a $90 million IPO on Nasdaq with a projected market capitalization of $534 million at an expected price range midpoint of $14 for Friday, July 17, 2015.
RPD is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security.
RPD’s security data and analytics platform was purpose built for today’s increasingly complex and chaotic IT environment.
(4) Based in Palo Alto, CA, Ooma (OOMA) scheduled an $85 million IPO on NYSE a market capitalization of $286 million at a price range midpoint of $17 for Friday, July 17, 2015.
OOMA is a leading provider of innovative communications solutions and other connected services to small business, home and mobile users.
OOMA’s unique hybrid SaaS platform, consisting of its proprietary cloud, on-premise appliances, mobile applications and end-point devices, provides the connectivity and functionality that power its solutions.
OOMA’s communications solutions deliver its proprietary PureVoice HD voice quality, advanced features and integration with mobile devices at extremely competitive pricing and value.
(5) Based in Vonore, TN, MCBC Holdings (MCFT) scheduled an $85 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $205 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Friday, July 17, 2015.
MCFT is a world-renowned innovator, designer, manufacturer, and marketer of premium performance sport boats, with a leading market position in the U.S., a strong international presence, and dealers in 40 countries around the world.
MCFT’s boats are used for water skiing, wakeboarding, and wake surfing, as well as general recreational boating.
(6) Based in Newton, MA, Chiasma (CHMA) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $308 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Friday, July 17, 2015.
CHMA is a late-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of patients suffering from orphan diseases by developing and commercializing novel oral forms of therapies that are available today only by injection.
(7) Based in Pudong New District, Shanghai, China, Jupai Holdings Ltd. (JP) scheduled a $65 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $323 million at a price range midpoint of $11 for Friday, July 17, 2015.
JP is a leading third-party wealth management service provider focusing on distributing wealth management products and providing quality product advisory services to high-net-worth individuals in China.
JP’s integrated business model featuring an established wealth management product advisory services operation complemented by its growing in-house asset management capabilities.
(8) Based in San Carlos, CA, BioCardia (BCDA) scheduled a $50 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $146 million at a price range midpoint of $13 for Thursday, July 12, 2015.
BCDA are a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company developing novel therapeutics for cardiovascular diseases with large unmet medical needs.
If its Phase III pivotal trial is successful, BCDA believes it will be the first company to reach the market with a cell-based therapy to treat heart failure.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer