TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - April 7, 2015) - AnalytixInsight Inc. (ALY:CA) -
- Tel Aviv Exchange to license and carry CapitalCube content
- Provides first of a kind comprehensive research coverage and predictive analytics for 600 listed stocks in Israel which include small caps and micro caps
- Partnership enables Tel Aviv Exchange to provide value-added analysis on all listed stocks for the benefit of its retail and institutional clients to facilitate liquidity and trading volumes, in particular for undercovered stocks
Big data analytics company AnalytixInsight Inc. (the "Company" or "AnalytixInsight") (ALY:CA) is pleased to announce the signing of a strategic partnership with the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange ("TASE"). Under the terms of the partnership, the Company's CapitalCube portal will shortly deliver to TASE's website value added financial analysis and content - including key ratios and charts - on all listed companies on the TASE. TASE will also market and sell CapitalCube's Pro subscription licenses to various brokers, financial institutions and listed corporations in Israel.
- Currently investors and the general public can access financial data on only about 400 of the 600 listed companies in Israel. Moreover, research and additional analysis is currently limited to an even smaller set of companies that are currently listed in Israel.
- With this partnership, CapitalCube will provide TASE's website value-added financial analysis on approximately 600 companies including analysis and information on a subset of listed companies that have limited availability of even basic financial data, particularly for the small cap and micro cap stocks listed on the exchange.
- The partnership will provide TASE with access the unique algorithmically generated content, predictive analytics and value-added research from CapitalCube to benefit the millions of unique visitors to TASE's website.
- Further, through TASE, Israeli finance professionals and institutional clients will be able to purchase CapitalCube's Pro product, with rich benchmarking and deep custom research capabilities, tailored per TASE's specifications to meet the needs of the Israeli market. CapitalCube Pro transforms data from corporate filings, market prices and other sources into on-demand fundamental research on valuation, earnings quality, dividend quality as well as unique screening and portfolio analysis. TASE will conduct a broad range of marketing activities to provide CapitalCube Pro to its listed companies, brokerages and institutional clients.
"This is a very exciting partnership for us. AnalytixInsight provides exchanges and their investor communities with a solution to a pressing and growing need - the ability to quickly and accurately generate meaningful financial information and provide fundamental research on all listed stocks globally. This information will help with investor education and provide for better liquidity and higher trading volumes among TASE's listed companies, particularly for those stocks that do not have a comprehensive research coverage by brokerage firms. Our collaboration with TASE will open up meaningful data, content and analysis on almost all of the listed stocks in Israel and will benefit both retail investors and finance professionals" said Chaith Kondragunta, CEO of AnalytixInsight.
"This licensing partnership with TASE is a reflection of the growth we are seeing in our B2B business and adoption with institutional clients. With the addition of TASE as a partner, our unique analytics platform provides customized content across a broad spectrum of clients - leading finance media portals, stock exchanges and hedge funds. We expect CapitalCube's suite of product offerings tailored to over 50,000 global equities to continue to grow through partnerships with other stock exchanges across the world. This is in addition to our existing partnerships with LSE, Samsung, Mia and Netrange with Marketwall, as well as Dow Jones and AOL with CapitalCube. We are well poised to take advantage of the growing need among various institutions for serving custom content created from deep analytics." said Prakash Hariharan, Chairman of AnalytixInsight.
Eldad Hershtig, Senior VP, CIO and Head of Operations at the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange said: "The strategic cooperation agreement with AnalytixInsight is an additional step within a series of actions taken by the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange to enhance the exposure of listed companies and to help encourage trading. Once this cooperation agreement takes effect, investors - both private and institutional - will be able to benefit from the availability of high-quality and extensive professional information pertaining to the listed companies".
On behalf of the Board of Directors of
ABOUT ANALYTIXINSIGHT INC
AnalytixInsight Inc's technology platform helps transform data into narratives. The Company's online portal www.capitalcube.com and mobile platform Marketwall (www.marketwall.com) provide high-quality financial research and content for investors, information providers, finance portals and media. The Company's disruptive technology algorithmically analyzes market price data and regulatory filings to create insightful, actionable narratives and research on approximately 50,000 global companies and ETFs - all available as a cloud-based, SAAS offering. This platform capability is extensible to other asset classes and sectors to generate insightful research reports.
CapitalCube and Marketwall have existing business relationships with leading global financial and media institutions. For more information about CapitalCube visit http://www.capitalcube.com. For more information about Marketwall visit http://www.marketwall.com.
ABOUT TEL AVIV STOCK EXCHANGE (TASE)
Established in September 1953, the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) is an efficient one-stop shop for the securities industry, hosting an increasingly sophisticated range of products available to investors, including shares, corporate bonds, treasury bills and bonds, index-tracking products and derivatives. TASE is a fully-automated exchange with a central order book trading system, providing clearing, settlement and depository services.
The TASE is owned by its members, which comprise the Bank of Israel (Israel's central bank), 15 banks and 11 investment houses. For more information: http://www.tase.co.il/eng/pages/homepage.aspx
This press release contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, without limitation, statements regarding the launch of new products; the licensing partnership with TASE; growth of the Company's business operations; the use of the Company's content by various parties; and the use by certain parties of CapitalCube and Marketwall App. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "plans", "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "budget", "scheduled", "estimates", "forecasts", "intends", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", or "believes", or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will be taken", "occur" or "be achieved". Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of AnalytixInsight Inc., as the case may be, to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to: general business, economic, competitive, geopolitical and social uncertainties; the Company's technology and revenue generation; risks associated with operation in the technology sector; ability to successfully integrate new technology and employees; foreign operations risks; and other risks inherent in the technology industry. Although AnalytixInsight has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. AnalytixInsight does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
For further information relating to AnalytixInsight Inc and
For further information on TASE:
Head of Marketing & Communications
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer