IPO calendar HERE
Largest IPO first
(1) Based in Dallas, TX, Match Group (MTCH) scheduled a $433 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $3.1 billion at a price range midpoint of $13 for Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015.
MTCH is the world's leading provider of dating products.
MTCH operates a portfolio of over 45 brands, including Match, OkCupid, Tinder, PlentyOfFish, Meetic, Twoo, OurTime and FriendScout24, each designed to increase its users' likelihood of finding a romantic connection.
(2) Based in San Francisco, CA, Square (SQ) scheduled a $324 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $3.9 billion at a price range midpoint of $12 for Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015.
SQ started Square in February 2009 to enable anyone with a mobile device to accept card payments, anywhere, anytime.
While SQ found early success providing easy access to card payments, commerce extends beyond payments. In every transaction, SQ sees opportunity for its sellers: to learn more about which products are selling best, to reinvest in their businesses, or to create and engage loyal buyers.
(3) Based in Houston, TX, Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) scheduled a $250 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $365 million at a price range midpoint of $20 for Friday, Nov. 20, 2015.
NBLX is a growth-oriented Delaware master limited partnership recently formed by its sponsor, Noble, to own, operate, develop and acquire a wide range of domestic midstream infrastructure assets.
NBLX currently provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services for Noble through long-term, fixed-fee contracts.
(4) Based in Ann Arbor, MI, Truck Hero (TRUK) scheduled a $200 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $710 million at a price range midpoint of $18 for Friday, Nov. 20, 2015.
TRUK is a fast-growing designer, manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer accessories for pickup trucks.
The pickup truck market is large and expanding, driven in part by evolving pickup designs that have increased functionality and versatility, making trucks more suitable as family and lifestyle vehicles.
(5) Based in Belleville, WI, Duluth Holdings (DLTH) scheduled a $100 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $419 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for Friday, Nov. 20, 2015.
DLTH is a rapidly growing lifestyle brand of men’s and women’s casual wear, workwear and accessories sold exclusively through its own channels.
DLTH offers a comprehensive line of innovative, durable and functional products, such as its Longtail T® shirts, Buck Naked™ underwear and Fire Hose® work pants, which reflect its position as the Modern, Self-Reliant American Lifestyle brand.
(6) Based in London, United Kingdom, Mimecast Ltd. (MIME) scheduled an $85 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $594 million at a price range midpoint of $11 for Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015.
MIME is a leading provider of next generation cloud security and risk management services for corporate information and email.
MIME’s fully-integrated suite of proprietary cloud services protects customers of all sizes from the significant business and data security risks to which their email system exposes them.
(7) Based in Deggendorf, Germany, Congatec Holding AG (CONG) scheduled a $60 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $203 million at a price range midpoint of $11 for Thursday, November 19, 2015.
CONG is a leader in the design, development and delivery of high-performance embedded computing solutions that enable computing capabilities across a variety of system-level applications and end markets, including industrial automation, medical, entertainment, transportation and test and measurement.
As a technology pioneer in its industry, CONG has grown to become the market share leader in Europe for the computer-on-module, or COM, segment of the embedded computing market, according to CONG’s view of the market and third-party research.
(8) Based in New York, NY, Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) scheduled a $51 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $213 million at a price range midpoint of $12 for the week of November 16, 2015.
AXSM is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapies for the management of pain and other central nervous system, or CNS, disorders.
By focusing on this therapeutic area, AXSM is addressing significant and growing markets where current treatment options are limited or inadequate.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer