Full IPO calendar & reports HERE
Ranked by IPO size
(1) Based in San Francisco, CA, FITBIT (FIT) scheduled a $448 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $3.08 billion at a price range midpoint of $15 for Thursday, June 18, 2015.
The Fitbit platform combines connected health and fitness devices with software and services, including an online dashboard and mobile apps, data analytics, motivational and social tools, personalized insights, and virtual coaching through customized fitness plans and interactive workouts.
FIT’s platform helps people become more active, exercise more, sleep better, eat smarter, and manage their weight. Fitbit appeals to a large, mainstream health and fitness market by addressing these key needs with advanced technology embedded in simple-to-use products and services.
(2) Based in Downers Grove, IL,Univar (UNVR) scheduled a $420 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $353 million at a price range midpoint of $21 for Thursday, June 18, 2015.
UNVR is a leading global chemical distributor and provider of innovative value-added services.
For the fiscal year ended December 31, 2014, UNVR held the #1 market position in North America and the #2 market position in Europe.
(3) Based in San Jose, CA, 8point3 Energy Partners LP (CAFD) scheduled a $400 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $1.4 billion a price range midpoint of $20 for Friday, June 19, 2015.
CAFD is a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by First Solar (FSLR), $5 billion market cap, and SunPower (SPWR), $4.3 billion market cap, to own, operate and acquire solar energy generation projects.
Upon completion of this offering, CAFD’s Initial Portfolio, which CAFD will acquire from its Sponsors, will have interests in 432 MW of solar energy projects. CAFD’s primary objective is to generate predictable cash distributions that grow at a sustainable rate.
(4) Based in San Luis Obispo, CA, MINDBODY (MB) scheduled a $100 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $448 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Friday, June 19, 2015.
MB is the leading online wellness services marketplace with over 42,000 local business subscribers on its platform in 124 countries and territories employing over 250,000 practitioners who provide a variety of wellness services to over 24 million active consumers.
MB’s integrated cloud-based business management software and payments platform for the wellness services industry helps its subscribers simplify the way they run their businesses, attract and engage more consumers, boost their revenues and focus more on what they love to do – improving people’s lives.
(5) Based in Dallas, TX, Fogo de Chão (FOGO) scheduled a $75 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $463 million at a price range midpoint of $17 for Thursday, June 18, 2015.
FOGO is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which has specialized for over 35 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco..
FOGO believd it is in the early stages of our growth with 37 current restaurants, 26 in the United States, 10 in Brazil and one in Mexico, the first joint venture restaurant. Based on internal analysis and a study prepared by Buxton, FOGO believes there exists long-term potential for over 100 new domestic sites and additional new restaurants internationally
(6) Based in Boulder, CO, Nivalis Therapeutics (NVLS) scheduled a $60 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $188 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Wednesday, June 17, 2015.
NVLS is a clinical stage pharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development and commercialization of product candidates for patients with cystic fibrosis, or CF.
NVLS’s lead product candidate, N91115, is a small molecule that addresses a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator, or CFTR, resulting from mutations in the CFTR gene, the underlying cause of CF.
(7) Based in Los Angeles, CA, Ritter Pharmaceuticals (RTTR) scheduled a $20 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $62 million at a price range midpoint of $11 for Thursday, June 18, 2015.
RTTR develops novel therapeutic products that modulate the human gut microbiome to treat gastrointestinal diseases.
RTTR is advancing human gut health research by exploring the metabolic capacity of the gut microbiota and translating the functionality of prebiotic-based therapeutics into applications intended to have a meaningful impact on a patient’s health.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer