Complete IPO calendar at IPOpremium.com
In order of largest IPO first.
(1) Based in Beijing, China, Jumei International Holding Ltd ($JMEI) scheduled a $195 million IPO on the NYSE with a market capitalization of $2.9 billion at a price range midpoint of $20.50 for Friday, May 16, 2014.
JMEI is China’s No. 1 online retailer of beauty products as measured by gross merchandise volume, or GMV (gross merchandise volume), with a market share of 22.1% in 2013, according to the Frost & Sullivan report.
(2) Based in Santa Monica, CA TrueCar (TRUE) scheduled a $102 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $924 million at a price range midpoint of $13 for Friday, May 16, 2014.
TRUE provides market-based pricing data on new and used cars, and enables users to connect with TRUE's network of TrueCar Certified Dealers.
(3) Based in San Francisco, CA, Zendesk ($ZEN) scheduled a $100 million IPO on the NYSE with a market capitalization of $632 million at a price range midpoint of $9 for Thursday, May 15, 2014.
ZEN‘s platform also helps people find answers on their own through knowledge bases and communities, capitalizing on the increasing customer preference for self-service.
(4) Based in New York, NY, ETRE REIT ($ECAV) scheduled a $59 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $59 million at a price range midpoint of $15 for the week of May 12, 2014.
Single asset REIT.
(5) Based in Birmingham, AL, ServisFirst Bancshares ($SFBS) scheduled a $57 million IPO on the Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $752 million at a price range midpoint of $92 for Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
SFBS is a bank holding company, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
(6) Based in Vernal, UT, SD Company ($SDPI) scheduled a $30 million IPO on the NYSE MKT with a market capitalization of $86 million at a price range midpoint of $6 for the week of May 12, 2014.
SDPI is remanufacturer of PDC (polycrystalline diamond compact) drill bits, and a designer and manufacturer of new drill bit and horizontal drill string enhancement tools for the oil, natural gas and mining services industry.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer