There are five IPOs scheduled to begin trading this week, raising an expected $1 billion. The following is a list of all the companies to debut this week, ranked by size. For the full IPO calendar and reports. CLICK HERE
(1) Based in Pittsburgh, PA,EQT GP Holdings, LP (EQGP) scheduled a $450 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $5.99 billion at a price range midpoint of $22.50 for Tuesday, May 12, 2015.
EQGP is a limited partnership formed in January 2015 to own partnership interests in EQT Midstream Partners, LP (EQM) , a growth-oriented limited partnership formed by EQT Corporation (EQT) to own, operate, acquire and develop midstream assets in the Appalachian Basin.
EQT is a large, investment grade natural gas producer with approximately 630,000 gross acres within the Marcellus Shale, as of December 31, 2014. EQT has a market cap over $13 billion.
(2) Based in New York, NY,Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors Ltd. (FTAI) scheduled a $400 million IPO on NYSE with a market capitalization of $1.47 billion at a price range midpoint of $20 for Thursday, May 14, 2015.
FTAI owns and acquires high quality infrastructure and equipment that is essential for the transportation of goods and people globally.
FTAI currently invests across four market sectors: aviation, energy, intermodal transport and rail. FTAI targets assets that, on a combined basis, generate strong and stable cash flows with the potential for earnings growth and asset appreciation.
(3) Based in Miami, FL, Fenix Parts (FENX) scheduled a $110 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $166 million at a price range midpoint of $10 for Thursday, May 14, 2015.
FENX is a leading recycler and reseller of OEM automotive products. Fenix was founded in January 2014 to combine its eight Founding Companies and create a network that offers sales, fulfillment and distribution in key regional markets in the United States and Canada.
(4) Based in Davis, CA,Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) scheduled a $100 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $532 million at a price range midpoint of $14 for Wednesday, May 13, 2015.
RKDA is a leading agricultural biotechnology trait company with an extensive and diversified portfolio of late-stage yield and product quality traits addressing multiple crops that supply the global food and feed markets.
RKDA’s target market is the $39.4 billion global seed market.
(5) Based in San Francisco, CA,Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) scheduled a $22 million IPO on Nasdaq with a market capitalization of $79 million at a price range midpoint of $7 for Wednesday, May 13, 2015.
JAGX is an animal health company focused on developing and commercializing first-in-class gastrointestinal products for companion and production animals.
Canalevia is JAGX’s lead prescription drug product candidate for the treatment of various forms of watery diarrhea in dogs.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer