Travelport Worldwide Limited

(TVPT) Trade

By |

Profile

Travelport is a global distribution system operator. Travel suppliers place content on the GDS platform, which is then used by traditional travel agents, travel management, and online travel agencies to book travel. Travelport, Sabre, and Amadeus combine for 98% share of the GDS market. International markets made up 74% of revenue in 2017 with U.S. markets representing the other 26%. Transaction fees, which are tied to volume and not price, account for the bulk of revenue and profits.

Contact Information

Website: www.travelport.com
Email: majid.nazir@travelport.com
Main Phone: +44 1753288000
Address: Axis One, Axis Park
Address 2: Axis Park
State: Berkshire
City / Town: Langley
Country: GBR
Postal Code: SL3 8AG

Issuer Information

Exchange: NYE
CEO: Gordon Wilson
Employees: 4000
NAICS: All Other Travel Arrangement and Reservation Services(561599)
$ 15.75 $ -0.12 (-0.76%)
Last Price 15.75 Change $ -0.12 Change % -0.76 Tick N/A
Bid 15.75 Bid Size 14,200.00 Ask 15.76 Ask Size 24,900.00
Open 15.80 High 15.98 Low 15.74 Prev Close 15.87
Last Trade Volume 5 mi 52 Wk Hi 20.30 52 Wk Low 12.10
Market Cap 2 bi Ex-Div Date Div Rate 0.30 Yield 1.8900
Shares 126,432,714.00 EPS (TTM) 0.93 PE Ratio 16.60 Exchange NYSE
  Last 3 Mo Last 12 Mo
Number of Insider Trades 33 59
Number of Buys 17 29
Number of Sells 16 30
Net Activity 48400 261448
Last 10 Buys Shares
Gordon Wilson 1,000
Bernard Bot 1,000
Gordon Wilson 1,000
Michael J. Durham 1,000
Last 10 Sell Shares
Matthew Minetola 1,000
Douglas M. Steenland 1,000
Douglas M. Steenland 1,000
Douglas M. Steenland 1,000
Douglas M. Steenland 1,000
Matthew Minetola 1,000
Antonois Basoukeas 1,000
Gordon Wilson 1,000
Kurt J. Ekert 1,000
Stephen A. Schwarzman 1,000
  Current 1 Week Ago 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago
High Target Price Estimate 22 22 22 22
Low Target Price Estimate 15 15 15 15
Mean Target Price Estimate 19 19 19 19
Standard Deviation 2.45 2.45 2.45 2.45
Date of Most Recent Estimate 05/15/18 05/15/18 05/15/18 05/15/18
  Current 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago
Strong Buy 3 3 3 3
Moderate Buy 0 0 0 0
Hold 4 4 3 3
Moderate Sell 0 0 0 0
Strong Sell 1 1 1 1
Mean Rec. 2.5 2.5 2.43 2.43