RollsRoyce Holdings Plc ADR (Sponsored)

(RYCEY)

By |

Profile

Rolls-Royce is one of the world's leading suppliers of gas turbines and reciprocating engines and services to the aerospace, marine, and industrial power system markets. In 2017, the firm generated GBP 15 billion in revenue. About 68% of revenue comes from civil and defence aerospace equipment sales and services. The land and sea division, which features Rolls-Royce's marine, nuclear, and powers system businesses, generates the remaining 32% of sales.

Contact Information

Website: www.rolls-royce.com
Email: investor.relations@rolls-royce.com
Main Phone: +44 2072229020
Address: 65 Buckingham Gate
City / Town: London
Country: GBR
Postal Code: SW1E 6AT

Issuer Information

Exchange: OTO
CEO: Warren East
Employees: 50000
NAICS: Aircraft Manufacturing(336411)
$ 9.83 $ 0.19 (1.92%)
Last Price 9.83 Change $ 0.19 Change % 1.92 Tick N/A
Bid N/A Bid Size N/A Ask N/A Ask Size N/A
Open 9.88 High 9.91 Low 9.72 Prev Close 9.64
Last Trade Volume 607,806 52 Wk Hi 14.55 52 Wk Low 9.50
Market Cap 18.5 bi Ex-Div Date Div Rate 0.10 Yield 0.9860
Shares 1,885,502,090.00 EPS (TTM) 1.57 PE Ratio 6.40 Exchange OTCPK
  Current 1 Week Ago 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago
High Target Price Estimate 13.4 13.4 13.4 13.4
Low Target Price Estimate 13.4 13.4 13.4 13.4
Mean Target Price Estimate 13.4 13.4 13.4 13.4
Standard Deviation 0 0 0 0
Date of Most Recent Estimate 04/10/18 04/10/18 04/10/18 04/10/18
  Current 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago
Strong Buy 1 1 1 1
Moderate Buy 0 0 0 0
Hold 2 2 2 2
Moderate Sell 0 0 0 0
Strong Sell 0 0 0 0
Mean Rec. 2.33 2.33 2.33 2.33