Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares each representing 10 Units (each Unit consists of 3 Series B Shares and 5 Series L Shares)

(KOF) Trade

By |

Profile

Coca-Cola Femsa is the largest Coca-Cola franchise bottler by volume and a subsidiary of Femsa. The firm operates in Mexico, Central America, and South America. Over half of the company's revenue is generated in Mexico and Central America. Coca-Cola Femsa purchases concentrate for trademark Coca-Cola beverages from Coca-Cola Co. and bottles and distributes the finished products. Femsa has a 63% voting interest in the company and Coca-Cola controls the remaining 37% of votes.

Contact Information

Website: www.coca-colafemsa.com
Email: linea.kof@kof.com.mx
Main Phone: +52 5515195121
Address: Calle Mario Pani Number 100
Address 2: Santa Fe Cuajimalpa
State: DF
City / Town: Ciudad de Mexico
Country: MEX
Postal Code: 05348

Issuer Information

Exchange: NYE
CEO: John Anthony Santa Maria Otazua
Employees: 83000
NAICS: Soft Drink Manufacturing(312111)


Gathering Data... Please wait

Profile

Coca-Cola Femsa is the largest Coca-Cola franchise bottler by volume and a subsidiary of Femsa. The firm operates in Mexico, Central America, and South America. Over half of the company's revenue is generated in Mexico and Central America. Coca-Cola Femsa purchases concentrate for trademark Coca-Cola beverages from Coca-Cola Co. and bottles and distributes the finished products. Femsa has a 63% voting interest in the company and Coca-Cola controls the remaining 37% of votes.

Contact Information

Website: www.coca-colafemsa.com
Email: linea.kof@kof.com.mx
Main Phone: +52 5515195121
Address: Calle Mario Pani Number 100
Address 2: Santa Fe Cuajimalpa
State: DF
City / Town: Ciudad de Mexico
Country: MEX
Postal Code: 05348

Issuer Information

Exchange: NYE
CEO: John Anthony Santa Maria Otazua
Employees: 83000
NAICS: Soft Drink Manufacturing(312111)
$ 63.87 $ 0.39 (0.61%)
Last Price 63.87 Change $ 0.39 Change % 0.61 Tick N/A
Bid 56.23 Bid Size 1,000.00 Ask 67.77 Ask Size 200.00
Open 64.31 High 64.68 Low 63.25 Prev Close 63.48
Last Trade Volume 108,745 52 Wk Hi 69.00 52 Wk Low 54.53
Market Cap 13.4 bi Ex-Div Date Div Rate 1.86 Yield 2.9240
Shares 210,080,000.00 EPS (TTM) 0.46 PE Ratio 136.00 Exchange NYSE
  Current 1 Week Ago 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago
High Target Price Estimate 76 76 76 76
Low Target Price Estimate 73 73 73 73
Mean Target Price Estimate 74.67 74.67 74.67 74.67
Standard Deviation 1.53 1.53 1.53 1.53
Date of Most Recent Estimate 05/09/18 05/09/18 05/09/18 05/09/18
  Current 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago
Strong Buy 2 2 2 1
Moderate Buy 0 0 0 0
Hold 1 2 2 2
Moderate Sell 0 0 0 0
Strong Sell 0 0 0 0
Mean Rec. 1.67 2 2 2.33