FireEye Inc.

(FEYE) Trade

By |

Profile

FireEye is an enterprise cybersecurity company that provides services to protect against advanced persistent threats and spear phishing and sells products with virtual sandbox technology. The company also offers cyber incident response services and threat intelligence feed. The company reports revenue in two categories: product sales and subscription/services, which contains product subscription, support and maintenance, and professional services subsegments. Product contributed 16.5% of revenue in fiscal 2017, with subscription and services contributing the remaining 83.5%. The company was founded in 2004 and was taken public in September 2013.

Contact Information

Website: www.fireeye.com
Email: info@fireeye.com
Main Phone: +1 408 321-6300
Address: 601 McCarthy Boulevard
State: CA
City / Town: Milpitas
Country: USA
Postal Code: 95035

Issuer Information

Exchange: NGS
CEO: Kevin R. Mandia
Employees: 2960
NAICS: Software Publishers(511210)
$ 18.58 $ -0.04 (-0.21%)
Last Price 18.58 Change $ -0.04 Change % -0.21 Tick N/A
Bid 18.57 Bid Size 46,800.00 Ask 18.88 Ask Size 600.00
Open 18.44 High 18.89 Low 18.36 Prev Close 18.62
Last Trade Volume 4.5 mi 52 Wk Hi 20.61 52 Wk Low 13.60
Market Cap 3.7 bi Ex-Div Date N/A Div Rate N/A Yield N/A
Shares 197,014,986.00 EPS (TTM) -1.52 PE Ratio N/A Exchange NGS
  Last 3 Mo Last 12 Mo
Number of Insider Trades 9 46
Number of Buys 5 24
Number of Sells 4 22
Net Activity 23866 972292
Last 10 Buys Shares
Kevin R. Mandia 1,000
Michael J. Berry 1,000
Michael J. Berry 1,000
Michael J. Berry 1,000
David G. Dewalt 1,000
David G. Dewalt 1,000
Ronald E. F. Codd 1,000
Last 10 Sell Shares
Travis Reese 1,000
Frank E. Verdecanna 1,000
William T. Robbins 1,000
Alexa King 1,000
Travis Reese 1,000
Alexa King 1,000
Frank E. Verdecanna 1,000
Kevin R. Mandia 1,000
Alexa King 1,000
William T. Robbins 1,000
  Current 1 Week Ago 2 Weeks Ago 3 Weeks Ago
High Target Price Estimate 23 23 23 23
Low Target Price Estimate 16 16 16 16
Mean Target Price Estimate 19.33 19.33 19.33 19.33
Standard Deviation 2 2 2 2
Date of Most Recent Estimate 06/04/18 05/23/18 05/23/18 06/04/18
  Current 1 Month Ago 2 Months Ago 3 Months Ago
Strong Buy 9 9 9 9
Moderate Buy 1 1 1 1
Hold 12 12 11 11
Moderate Sell 0 0 0 0
Strong Sell 0 0 0 0
Mean Rec. 2.14 2.14 2.1 2.1