Cochlear Plc Ord

(CHEOF)

By |

Profile

Cochlear is the leading cochlear implant device manufacturer with around 60% global market share. Developed markets contribute 80% of revenues where cochlear implants are the standard of care for children with severe to profound hearing loss. The company is actively targeting the growing cohort of seniors in developed markets. Tender-oriented emerging markets contribute the remainder 20% of revenues. Products include cochlear and other ear implants, bone-anchored hearing aids (BAHA) and associated sound processors. In fiscal 2019 48% of revenue came from the Americas, 36% from EMEA and 18% from the Asia-Pacific segment.

Contact Information

Website: www.cochlear.com
Email: jstevenson@cochlear.com
Main Phone: +61 294286555
Address: 1 University Avenue
Address 2: Macquarie University
State: NSW
City / Town: Sydney
Country: AUS
Postal Code: 2109

Issuer Information

Exchange: OTO
Employees: 4000
NAICS: Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing(339113)

Equities News

Profile

Cochlear is the leading cochlear implant device manufacturer with around 60% global market share. Developed markets contribute 80% of revenues where cochlear implants are the standard of care for children with severe to profound hearing loss. The company is actively targeting the growing cohort of seniors in developed markets. Tender-oriented emerging markets contribute the remainder 20% of revenues. Products include cochlear and other ear implants, bone-anchored hearing aids (BAHA) and associated sound processors. In fiscal 2019 48% of revenue came from the Americas, 36% from EMEA and 18% from the Asia-Pacific segment.

Contact Information

Website: www.cochlear.com
Email: jstevenson@cochlear.com
Main Phone: +61 294286555
Address: 1 University Avenue
Address 2: Macquarie University
State: NSW
City / Town: Sydney
Country: AUS
Postal Code: 2109

Issuer Information

Exchange: OTO
Employees: 4000
NAICS: Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing(339113)

Equities News

$ 133.00 $ 0. (0.00%)
Last Price 133.00 Change $ 0. Change % 0.00 Tick N/A
Bid N/A Bid Size 0.00 Ask N/A Ask Size 0.00
Open N/A High N/A Low N/A Prev Close 133.00
Last Trade Volume 0 52 Wk Hi 162.50 52 Wk Low 95.00
Market Cap 8.7 bi Ex-Div Date Div Rate 2.15 Yield 1.6140
Shares 65,687,402.00 EPS (TTM) N/A PE Ratio N/A Exchange OTCPK