Brambles Ltd

(BMBLF)

By |

Profile

Brambles, under the CHEP and IFCO brands, is the largest global operator of pallet and reusable plastic crate, or RPC, pooling services, with operations in more than 60 countries across six continents. The CHEP business provides approximately 80% of revenue, with IFCO comprising the remaining 20%. With their strong growth rates and expansion strategies, we expect the revenue share from RPC and containers to increase.

Contact Information

Website: www.brambles.com
Email: sean.osullivan@brambles.com
Main Phone: +61 292565222
Address: Angel Place 123 Pitt Street
Address 2: Level 10
State: NSW
City / Town: Sydney
Country: AUS
Postal Code: 2000

Issuer Information

Exchange: OTO
Employees: 14570
NAICS: All Other Business Support Services(561499)
$ 7.25 $ 0. (0.00%)
Last Price 7.25 Change $ 0. Change % 0.00 Tick N/A
Bid N/A Bid Size N/A Ask N/A Ask Size N/A
Open N/A High N/A Low N/A Prev Close 7.25
Last Trade Volume 0 52 Wk Hi 7.85 52 Wk Low 6.40
Market Cap 11.6 bi Ex-Div Date Div Rate 0.21 Yield 2.9310
Shares 1,593,507,409.00 EPS (TTM) 0.47 PE Ratio 15.50 Exchange OTCPK