Corporate Board Member and NYSE Euronext to Host Educational Forum for Compensation Committee MembersTargeted News Service
NEW YORK, Feb. 4 -- NYSE Euronext issued the following news release:
Corporate Board Member, an NYSE Euronext Company, will be hosting an intensive, one-day compensation strategy event on April 10 at the New York Stock Exchange. The 3rd annual Compensation Strategies to Build Shareholder Value event is intended to provide compensation committee members of publicly traded company boards valuable insights on the most pressing executive compensation issues in today's say-on-pay environment.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Vineeta Anand, Chief Research Analyst, AFL-CIO Office of Investment
- Shan Atkins, Compensation Committee Chairman, The Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack
- David Chun, Chief Executive Officer, Equilar
- Arnold Donald, Compensation Committee Chairman, Carnival Corp., The Laclede Group Inc.
- Bennett Stewart, Compensation Committee Member, ITC Holdings
- Charles Yamarone, Compensation Committee Chairman, United Continental Holdings, Compensation Committee Member, El Paso Electric Co."Between say-on-pay and resulting litigation and an overall focus on pay packages and governance, the compensation committee is the hottest seat on the board right now," said TK Kerstetter, chairman of Corporate Board Member. " This event will provide participants a better understanding of their roles, responsibilities, and legal requirements in tackling executive compensation issues, and help directors and HR executives adequately evaluate and implement the most appropriate pay strategies."The compensation event will take a deep-dive into issues such as investors' versus management's expectations, pay-for-performance trends, balancing short- and long-term incentives, and measuring CEO performance. Taking place at the historic and iconic NYSE building, attendees will have the opportunity to take a tour of the NYSE Trading Floor at the conclusion of the event.Sponsors of the event include Compensation Advisory Partners, Jones Day, Mackenzie Partner, Meridian Compensation Partners, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, Pay Governance, and Pearl Meyer & Partners. To learn more about Compensation Strategies to Build Shareholder Value and to view the complete event agenda, visit https://www.boardmember.com/2013compstrategies.aspx.
TNS-LE 130205-4190982 StaffFurigay