Clyburn, Reed Join NAFCU's 2012 Congressional Caucus Speaker SlateTargeted News Service
WASHINGTON, Aug. 8 -- The National Association of Federal Credit Unions issued the following news release:
House Assistant Democratic Leader Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.) and Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.) join the distinguished list of speakers confirmed for the National Association of Federal Credit Unions' Congressional Caucus, Sept. 11-14, in Washington, D.C.
The event is open to NAFCU members and nonmembers.
EVENT: Prominent financial and congressional luminaries will be speaking at NAFCU's 2012 Congressional Caucus. Tucker
Carlson, a contributor on Fox News and editor-in-chief of TheDailyCaller.com, will be the keynote speaker.
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept. 11 - Friday, Sept. 14
RECENTLY ADDED SPEAKERS:
* Jim Clyburn,(D-S.C.), House assistant Democratic leader, third-ranking Democrat in the House and one of the Democratic Caucus' primary liaisons to the White House,
* Senator Jack Reed (D-R.I.), member, Senate Banking Committee and chairman of the Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED SPEAKERS:
* Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.)
* Rep. Gary Peters (D-Mich.)
* Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.)
* Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.)
* Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas)
* Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.)
* Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.)
* Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.)
* Rep. William Lacy Clay Jr. (D-Mo.)
* Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.)
* Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah)
* Rep. Sean Duffy (R-Wis.)
* Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.)
* Rep. John Barrow (D-Ga.)
* Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio)
* Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.)
* Donald Layton, president and CEO, Freddie Mac
* Edward DeMarco, acting director, Federal Housing Finance Agency
* Carole Galante, acting commissioner, Federal Housing Administration
* Gigi Hyland and Michael Fryzel, board members, National Credit Union Administration
* Jason Cabel Roe and Jimmy Williams, political commentators, Fox News and MSNBC, respectively.
* Mark Calabria, director of financial regulation studies, Cato Institute
* Ted Tozer, president of Ginnie Mae
** Times and speakers subject to change.
For more information about NAFCU's 2012 Congressional Caucus, go to www.nafcu.org/caucus.
TNS mv45 120810-3984544