Equities.com is always seeking professionals with the right entrepreneurial attitude, industry skill sets, leadership capabilities, and commitment to helping us grow, to join our team as we continue to expand our operations and our company. If you’d think you’d be a great fit for what we’re looking for and would like to advance your career with Equities.com, please feel free to apply for our open positions.
Current Open Posittion:
What we need.
To design and set up website/email graphics and interactive mobile technologies for various projects. Communicate with internal team to design/code website elements to the latest standards. Provide technical support and solve website-related problems for co-workers. Must be able to give clear feedback and suggestions to improve existing and newly developing projects.
Full-time, hours. Must be Mac and PC proficient and must be able to learn new tools and software quickly. The ability to multi-task to manage more than one project at a time, and an eye for detail is important. Should be a team player, since much of the work is handled by multiple people in the team.
Web Designer/Programmer Tasks
• Ensure creative elements are inline with brand requirements
• Interprets creative "look" of each element and builds, develops layouts of those materials assigned.
• Conceptualize, create, develop, design and produce web elements using graphics design software.
• Capable of looking through PHP/CSS/HTML code and make changes to both visual and functionality of certain aspects of the website.
• Working knowledge of MySQL databases
• Multitask projects
• Communicate clearly with management, co-workers and vendors
• Must have attention to detail
• Stay up-to-date with web/video/mobile technology
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics
• Working knowledge of Google Adsense managed by OpenX software
• Enjoy what you do